BANANA VEGAN WAFFLES
Simple, easy and healthy vegan waffles. So perfect and so fluffy! One of my favorite breakfasts to kill my sweet tooth . It only takes a couple minutes to make , so grab your ingredients , and let's get to making!
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp agave sirupp
- 1 1/2 bananas
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/4 baking powder
- coconut oil spray
- Turn on your waffle maker so it can be fully heated when you want to put the batter in.
- Blend the oats till you get a flour texture.
- Mix the almond milk with the banana in a blender
- Mix the oat mixture, flour and sweetener.Then mix with the almond milk and banana.
- Pour the batter in and cook the waffles according to your waffle maker instructions.
- After being fully cooked , transfer your waffle to a plate and add your preferred toppings.I wanted simple waffles so I added agave sirup on top but you can add whatever you like.
- Sit back and enjoy!