RICE AND CAULIFLOWER LUNCH
One of my favorite lunches I have very regularly.I usually only post breakfast recipes but I love this lunch so much I wanted to share it with all of you.This lunch is the perfect carb-loaded meal for a long productive day , it will fuel you and make you feel so energetic!Not to mention it's absolutely delicious! Get to the kitchen, grab your ingredients, and let's get to making!
- 1 CAULIFLOWER
- 1/2 CUP WHITE RICE
- 2 GARLIC GLOVES
- 1 SMALL ONION
- 20GRAMS CILANTRO LEAVES
- 2 TBSP OLIVE OIL
- 1/5 TBSP BLACK PEPPER
- 1 TSP SALT
- 1/2 TBSP FLOUR
- 1/2 TBSP LEMON JUICE
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER:
- Wash your cauliflower , cut it up into medium size cauliflower heads.
- Add a tbsp of olive oil to your pan and fry the cauliflower until they turn a bit brown.
- Dice up the onion very thinly , and add the to the water and flour mixture , and mix.
- As soon as the water starts boiling , add the cauliflower .
- Leave for 2 minutes and add the Lemon juice , leave for a couple more minutes, add black pepper.AND IT'S DONE!
- Leave the rice in water for 20 minutes.
- Add the rice, salt, and boil for 15minutes.AND VOILA!
FOR MORE :
I LOVE YOU ALL!THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!